How to Get Reviews on Amazon in 2018 – 5 Ways that Work
How To Get Reviews on Amazon in 2018 – 5 Ways that Work
Let’s be real. Getting reviews on your private label products is HARD these days.
Incentivized reviews went away couple of years ago, and Amazon has let buyers opt out of getting email messages. So how is a new Amazon Seller supposed to get those ever important reviews?
In this video I discuss 5 Ways to get Amazon Reviews on your products:
1. Have A High Quality Product
2. Enroll in the Early Review Program (must be Brand Registered)
3. Ask for them with a Feedback Request Sequence
4. Use an Insert to Direct to a Landing Page
5. Follow up with buyers who leave Seller Feedback
What is working for you these days when it comes to getting reviews on your Amazon products? Tell me in the comments below!
You can watch this video on The Bootstrap Boutique’s YouTube Channel here.
You can watch more videos on The Bootstrap Boutique’s YouTube Channel here.